الخميس، يوليو 01، 2010

i believe i can fly .. i believe i can touch the sky

I never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
let it take me where it wants to go
 


 till you open the door’
there’s so much more
I’ve never seen it before
I was trying to fly
but I couldn’t find wings
but you came along and you changed everything 



 You lift my feet off the ground 
you spin me around 

you make me crazier
feels like I’m falling
and I, I’m lost in your eyes
you make me crazier crazier 


and I wanted to know how that would feel
and you made it so real
you showed me something that I couldn’t see
you opened my eyes and you made me believe 

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..}

كم يسعدني ويبهجني
تذوقكم للحلوى وتلذذكم بطعمها
ارحب بوصفاتكم والمزيد من المقادير ^^

 
Template designed By Hannunie | all rights reserved